Friday, September 14, 2012

Wicker Park Eats

I'm having a passionate love affair with Wicker Park. I have spent the last few days there and discover something new every day -- mostly food related.



Yesterday for lunch, my boyfriend and I popped into Antique Taco. It was easily the best decorated restaurant I have been to in a while. Every piece was curated to perfection. However, the food left much to be desired. The portions were tiny and simply not that tasty.

Brunch today was at The Bongo Room. A Wicker Park favorite, the lines on weekends can have you waiting for 45 minutes. It's worth every minute. I had the breakfast burrito with chorizo which was cheesy, had guacamole in abandon, a delicious salsa, and just the right amount of tangy, cooked-to-perfection chorizo.


My afternoon was spent lounging on the couch and drinking delicious coffee from Caffe Streets. It was truly a work of art. These people are not baristas, but rather true artists and coffee connoisseurs. It's a must for any coffee lover out there.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment