Monday, September 10, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair

My weeks have become terribly busy, which makes it all the more important to enjoy the weekends to the fullest extent.

In my three months in Chicago, I haven't been able to explore the many other neighborhoods, but now that the weather isn't insufferably hot, I've been making more of an effort.

This weekend I headed down to Wicker Park to explore the area. While not as suburban or quiet as some of the neighborhoods up North, it's incredibly diverse and packed different things to do and people from all over. It was a change of pace I definitely enjoyed.

While I had some delicious meals, the Renegade Craft Fair definitely took the cake. It's a fair that showcases  the work of indie craft artists. It was open all day long and even had beer stands and quick bites. There wasn't a single stall I didn't end up falling in love with - much to the chagrin of my bank account. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures but another trip is in the works and soon! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment