Friday, November 9, 2012

Winter Nails


I'm a huge believer that small acts of taking care of yourself can truly make you feel prettier and more put together. While I do like to leave my nails bare to refrain from using polishes too often, sometimes I love to use a night of pampering for an at-home manicure. It also makes for a great bonding activity during a girls night in!

In my opinion, it's far too expensive to have a plethora of nail polishes that you only ever use once in a while so I've bought three colors that I can use all fall and winter. Here they are:

-Essie Fishnet Stocking: perfect for day time during colder weather and also for parties and nights out
-Essie Wicked: The most beautiful rich color that really does go with all outfits
-Essie Eternal Optimist: This is a more conservative color that can be worn in a work environment or at a more formal event

These colors match well with my olive skin tone, but I have no doubt it would look good on everyone! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment